Saturday, January 29, 2005

Free browsers moving in on IE's territory

There are some new internet browsers on the block. The ones that I am mentioning in this article are free and are very good. First I would like to say that of all of these, I was most impressed with Mozilla Firefox. This browser had the best interface and easiest to use. It has tabbed browsing, ad blocking, capability for add-ons, and the list goes on. Another good browser is Opera, but I have not used it as much as Firefox. Opera also has tabbed browsing and a few other common features. With IE coming out with less improvements, and more security flaws ( did I mention that Opera and Firefox both have tremendously less security holes that IE) these alternative browsers may be moving in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home